Welcome to Sure Maritime Travel where the expression ”Local Roots, Global Reach” says much about who we are. Experience is our biggest asset. Whether for corporate or leisure travel, we are the answer to your travel management needs. We are a dynamic and vibrant team that focuses exceptionally on our clients and our people. Our consultants are passionate about travel, and assisting our customers in travel solutions, however big or small, is our pleasure.
Maritime Travel belongs to the Stucken Group which specialises in travel, textiles, motor businesses, and international trade. The travel business was founded in 1973 and has steadily grown over the years. It started out with a single office in North End, Port Elizabeth, and in the early days supporting much of the executive travel needs of the local textile industry. We are primarily a family oriented business and the associated feeling of personalised service is evident in how we approach our clients. We believe very strongly in keeping in touch with on-going industry change by leveraging and implementing relevant travel technology to achieve the highest levels of efficiencies, professionalism and service.
As a member of the South African Association of Travel Agents we abide by a strict code of conduct to ensure you the customer are always put first.
As an ASATA Member we offer and support the following values:
- The best value for money: We will tell you about all the available choices, special promotions and advise on the quality and value of a particular product.
- Maximum choice:You will be given a wide variety of travel options and quotes from competing travel suppliers.
- Convenience: We will source all aspects of your trip, including air tickets, accommodation, car rental and more.
- Customer advocate:If you experience a problem on your trip we will act on your behalf to put it right.
- Expert guidance: We will use our extensive knowledge and experience to create, sell and manage various travel related products to the corporate and SME market, as well as the travelling public.
- Personalised service: We understand what you want and understand the extent that the products can deliver. You won’t be dealing with some impersonal voice on the end of the phone but someone who is determined to deliver value.
- Professional advice: All ASATA accredited travel agencies and travel professionals have the experience, training and knowledge to ensure that in every instance you get the best travel package, at the right price.
- Timing savings: All the travel information you need is at the ASATA Members fingertips and can be pulled in seconds.
- Trust and Satisfaction: You know how to reach us and who we are. We work for you, the consumer, not for the airline or any other travel supplier.
Our only objective is to get you the best value and a level of service that ensures that you will come back and see us again!